Initial 45 th days vaccine

Hema Malini

When I vaccinated my baby in her 45 th day . doctor injected her three injection of vaccines which is pain full .. But now I heard that there is compact vaccine is introduced instead of that.. wat is the difference in them

Nirupama Sreedhar

Yes there is a combined vaccination called pentavac that is for diphtheria tetanus whooping cough hepatitis b and hemophilus influenza. It's likely that the vaccine your doctor gave you was this.

baby weight

my son is 40 days old. his birth weight is 2. 6 n now his weight is 2. 96. my do..

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve