Insect bites

Fredicia

My  daughter who is 10months old had an insect bite on her private part, and it got swollen a lot... I did not know what to do at that moment... And suddenly thought about baby oil which I applied on it... And it really worked out.. After few hours it got better...

Hi Fredicia, that's a great tip. Thank you for sharing :)

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks a ton Fredecia... I was a bit apprehensive initially in earlier similar situations - but now feeling good and less apprehensive :-)

Fredicia

Hi Praveen, i used Johnson baby oil and Ayurvedic cream called 'Kailash jeevan'.

Praveen Premkumar

Hi Fredicia, happy to know that your daughter is well now. Would be really great if you could let me know on the brand of the baby oil you used as well. Am sure it will help all Parents here.

sitting

hi , my baby is now 7 months old.. she is sitting on her own with support.. but..

Hi.. My baby was 4 months old.. Her Weig..

Pl anyone suggest me to increase her weight.

poop

my baby 6months past 2 days his poop is like bubbles whenever after i feed him ...

baby weight gain

Hii,Is there any mom who is giving simyl mct oil drops for ur baby for weight ga..

moisturizing cream

hi my daughter is 3 months old. iam using Himalaya products fr her BT I dint use..

baby weight

Hello ....my baby is 1 yr old nd his weight is 8kg ...worried abt his weight

hairfall post pregnancy

How to reduce hairfall after pregnancy. And till how long this hairfall will con..