Intellitots or Julia Gabriel

Sunny

Updated on Jul 22, 2013

Hi Everyone,   my son has turned one this month so i was thinking of putting him in some learning centres. Plz suggest which is better between Intellitots or Julia Gabriel ? 

• 3
Sunny

hi thanks for the information... please can anyone also give me the idea of the fees structure for both the play school? i would be very glad :)

my sis put her daughter at JG whn her daughter was 8months... i came to know abt it very late... they hv a center in s'pore too... der it is quite expensive and center was quite far from my place... i dint tk this and send my son in play school.. my sister experience is quite good with JG and her daughter learnt a lot in such young age and parents too get to know many things during the session. JG is a S'pore concept n later they open center here in India.

gaurima

Dear Sunny you might consider going at the centres that you wish to consider at the time of dispersal of children to get some first hand views of the parents. :)