Hobbies

Interested in books

How do I make my teenage son interested in books other than his syllabus ones? I have tried to get him books on the subjects he loves. But nothing worked. Please suggest.

• 2

Sneha Jain

Look for some platforms which provide online one-to-one sessions with a specialist like an IITian. They will not only mentor your kid but also motivate him to read books by telling their own stories. One of these platforms I know is xolvr. com. They provide online one-to-one session with an IITian who can mentor your child and motivate him to read books by telling him their own story. So, Have a try at xolvr. com.

Hi Nikita do you want your son to be interested in reading? If yes, then sit with him and ask questions about the subject he loves from the books that you have got him. See if this works.

raju

rh

Outdoor activities and fitness in childr..

Hello parents! I am a mother of 13 years old son. He is now days all time glued..

Nutrition

my son is 14 years young what me should give him in food at this age to full f..

How can my son gain weight

My son is around 11yrs old but he is not gaining weight what should I do

nutrition

hii,my baby is 12mnth old,,,,I can give fr egg everyday, is gud or bad....

My child is overweight what to do

he is not interested in outdoor 2

son not interested in studying

he doesn't want to study especially Hindi. All means tried. What to do