Interesting Game for below 10 years kids that can help in aptitude development.

Sapna Gupta

Christmas holidays are coming. I want to engage my daughters ( 5 yrs an 9 yrs old) in some creative games. They are fond of online/mobile games & cartoon shows which I want to avoid. Can you pl suggest some block building or similar other games which can be of their interest and help in aptitude development also.

• 1

Subrat Patra

There a lot of fun games which are educational too. If you are looking at something which helps you do some brain exercise you could try out SochGenie. We at SochGenie try to bridge this gap and have launched the first version of the app which tries to map 20 different skills like Memory, Attention Span, Concentration, Decision Making, Evaluative Thinking, Logical Thinking and many more through a set of 4 simple yet engaging games. You can see your top 5 skills for each game and also the top 5 skills overall in the app. We will be launching our website soon which will highlight the complete set of 20 skills. The Scores are as per the performance of an individual in that particular age group and skills are mapped to the performance in the game as per age groups. Badges are allotted to each skill based on the ranking of the user in that particular age group for that particular skill. And all this is COMPLETELY FREE! Pls do try and review the app at respective stores: Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mavin.sochgenie App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sochgenie/id1058323160?mt=8&uo=4

how to bring concentration

my daughter S 8yrs old. very intelligent. , but very lack of concentration

my elder son he is very lazy in writing..

discuss regarding his studies

not fulfilling the level of achievement..

My 10 year old daughter lives and enjoys studying... sincere and intelligent.....

education

My son won't show any interest in learning and writing

how to make my kids involved in studyin..

plz let me know how to cope up with the above told situation thanku

What a 2nd standard child should know in..

Dear Mums, I am back again for seek your valuable advise. My son is in now cla..

EDUCATION AND ACTIVITIES

my daughter is very hardworking in studies ...but she forgot everything in a whi..

my daughter learning power is very slow..

my daughter learning power is very slow