Introduce solids and formula milk

Megha

My lo is 3 months now and on breastfeed milk. When can I start giving him solids and formula milk. As I am a working woman and have to join office after one month. So it will be difficult to breastfeed him till 6 months I also heard that some kids doesn't take formula milk after breastfeed milk. please suggest your views.

• 4

Megha

Hi mums... thank you for your valuable comments. I am getting cautious to use formula milk as dr. suggested not to go for formula if my baby is getting full with breastfeeding and its increase child immunity as well... he is also facing gas problem many times that is the another reason which is restricting me to use formula milk. Is there any solution for avoiding gas problem for my baby.

Sonia Khanna

Yes I can start formula milk. if baby is not taking formula milk den with the help of breast pump u can mix both milk,day by day u can decrease the quantity of ur milk nd increase d quantity of formula milk in bottle.

Shruti Mehta

Hi... yea this is not the right time to introduce solid 2 babies... wait for another 3 months and keep the formula milk going on.... also do keep a check on your baby's weight so as to keep your self relaxed on not putting him/her on solid... n if d weight is not proper den take advice of of ur paed to increase d time or quantity of d formula milk or even considering of changing d brand... all d best

Shruti Desai

Hi ...there is still time for you to introduce solids, as for the formula... It can be introduced anytime. My lo is 4 months & I do both (BF + formula)

curd

my 6 months old doesn't like curd at all. I tired with salt, rooafza or plain. h..

Frequent potty.

My child 50 days old. she s doing potty many times in a day.. Mainly doing potty..

Problem with making the baby burb

My daughter is 9weeks how can I make her burb after feed??

baby sleeping position

my son always turns right and sleeps even if I pull him to left hewon't and goes..

Baby always rub her face

My baby rub her face many times what is the reason I m not be able to understand

Breast Pump

Hello all.... I wanna buy a pump as i have to resume my work back.... Please sug..

diarrhea

hi.. my baby is 4mnt old since yesterd. ay he ishaving diarrhea,i consulted to d..