Introducing solid food

Radhika Ashok

What type of solid food I can introduce my son and what are the timings that I can follow

• 1

kavitha Ambigapathi

Hi Radhika, You can start giving solid food once your reached 6 month. Initially start giving carrot puree, green beans puree, banana puree. First give him 2 or 3 spoon let him taste. If you given carrot one day continue giving it for 3 days no new food next food. Always give new food in the day time so that if he is allergy to that food you can find out the symptoms very easily. If you wish you can add bm to the purees.

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..