introducing water to 6mnth 15day baby

Harshitha Sachin

hi my baby is exclusively formula feed baby n is on cerelac since a month. is this d rite time to give water to a 6mnth 15day baby? he hesitates to drink water after he is fed wit cerelac. i ve done all d kinda stuff to make him drink water. he loves eating cerelac than drinking milk and is preferring to eat cerelac above milk. plz sugst me what to do.

• 7

keerthi

Is palm sugaronline nd coconut sugar r same

harshitha sachin

guus.. !! thnk u so much

Aishwarya Ganesh

Even my little one did the same. You can try adding palm sugar. You can get a purified palm sugar from nuts and spices. And you can introduce diluted orange, apple, pear juices. Palm sugar is good for babies and its a good replacement for the common sugar which is not advisable for babies.

keerthi

Introduce juices

keerthi

Den pls try by adding bit sugar to it

harshitha sachin

i ve tried that too but he din like it dea.

keerthi

U can try feeding him warm water and along with cerelac give fruits and veggies

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..