Investing for higher education – Feasible or not?

Ayushi Narula

Hi fellow parents,   Looking at the inflation these days is it wise to do this investment in child education plans because although these plans are looking profitable …. but can we really trust on these companies ? Please suggest.

• 1

Anandana N

This rrally depends on what you want to save and how much? Child pla s are very expensive. You can look at normal investment options and withdraw as per your convenience at 15 or 20 year's. If you read fine prints of child plan then you will know.

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..

Pros and cons of using nipple shield

Hi friends, I am mom to a cute 3 week old baby. i have flat nipple and had latc..

hi everyone

my baby drunk breastfeed for only two months. that too only night. now my baby i..