involving kids

Divya

hi.. I daughter is 2. 3 year old.. I'm currently using flintobox for engaging her.. are there any other activities to engage her like flintobox. and which one is better to engage kids.. waiting for suggestions as my kid is very active

• 8
Divya

sorry Aksa ,

Aksa Shaikh

Ok Thanx Bt by d way my name is AKSA not Aksha

Divya

hi Aksha.. u can wait until he gets 2 year's

Aksa Shaikh

Bt my son is 20 months old. Can i use flintobox for him?

Gonika bhatia

Hi. I too use flintobox for my niece. Besides flintobox, i download interesting worksheets for her from internet related to the themes or objects she knows. Like maths worksheet- related to numbers (1-10) or counting etc. Or related to animals, birds, fruits and vegetables, to the world around us, people who help us etc. You can get thousands of worksheets from google itself

Divya

hi Aksha.. it's a box that gives u around 5 activities per month based on the age.. u can google it and then add ur subscription to get it

Aksa Shaikh

Hie divya What is flintobox? Let me also knw I also my kid to b engaged And wer do u get it frm

puloma pandey

Hi Divya, apart from flintobox and all you can engage your child with you. Like if you are working in kitchen ask him to bring some vegetables or fruits or some utensils. By this four things will happen. 1. He will be engaged. 2. He will learn the names of things. 3. He will not disturb you. 4. He energy will be chanalise. similarly you can engage him in other works like brings that cloths or toys or anything you can ask.