Iron and calcium post delivery

Namrata

Hi All, Wanted to check if you have been continuing iron and calcium tablets post delivery. For how long should we take them. Also has anyone had lot of hairfall post delivery. Any suggestions pls.

Aabha

Hi my doctor had told me to take iron and calcium till 6 months i. e till we are exclusively breastfeeding the baby as it benefits the baby too!

prachi

Atleast for six months

prachi

Do continue iron and cal. tablets. it helps a lot.

Haritima Pandey

Do massage ur hair every time.. Or atleast before head bath from coconut oil.. It ll help..

Neha Bani

But how to regain d volume of hair...

Haritima Pandey

My gynecologist suggested me iron nd calcium both till one mnth.. if u r taking its good fr ur health. BT time limit ask to gynecologist.

Namrata

Thanks guys... Im so relieved hearing that hairfall is common and would eventually stop....

sowmya shree pr

Hairfall would continue till the baby is 7-8 months old. My doc suggested me to take calcium. And iron for 6 months post delivery.

Hair fall is quite common and after sometime it will stop on its own. You don't need to take iron and calcium post delivery, you may increase the quantity of natural sources of calcium and iron in your diet.

shirin chithara

I didn't continue iron and calcium post delivery. You can take if you really feel sick. Hair fall is very common. My baby is 5 months old now. Hair is still falling from root.

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..

after delivery exercise

my wife is in 2nd month after delivery, when she can start exercising and all? t..

yoga: effects post delivery

Hello everyone kindly share your experience of losing weight through yoga post..

vaccine

is swine flue vaccine necessary to be taken during pregnancy? and which other va..

Some one please suggest me the list of h..

Some one please suggest me the list of home made food to give for a 6 months old..

hair fall of mother

aftr delivery there is lot of hair fall.... hw cn i reduce my hair fall

postpartum belt to reduce belly after c-..

Belly reduction Hi. Can you please guide me which belt would be better to reduce..