is bonnison drops helps in gaining weight and should be given

Sonalsharma

Updated on Aug 20, 2016

my son is of 6 months should i gove bonnison drops to my child.

• 6
Ankita Singh

I gave it for three months and then I stopped coz I feel there is no need of unnecessary medicines.

Praveen Srivastava

Ramya my baby weight was somewhere around 4kg when my paediatrician told me to stop but I'm thinking to start it again because i think there is no harm in it l, it's just a feed supplement oil so should be safe and i guess ur pediatric told u that it's upto u because some parents feel unnecessary to keep there babies on medicines so i guess he leave it to u

Ramya manoj

how long we should use mct oil... even I delivered to preterm baby his birth weight is 1. 5kg now Dr said it's left up to me to continue or to stop now my baby weight is 2. 3 he is 1 and half month old.. shall I continue or to stop here

Praveen Srivastava

Mct oil is a kind of liquid medicine which u can give to ur baby directly or by mixing it in food i also given it to my lbw baby it help in gaining weight whereas bonnisan is concerned i don't think so that anyhow it helps in weight gain ya indirectly we can say it helps in increasing appetite so obviously weight will increase

Rashmi

MCT oil?????

Ankita Singh

u may try MCT oil. it helps a lot in gaining weight. I ve delivered premature baby whose weight was only 1. 5kg at birth. I tried this one.