Is 'GRIPE WATER' safe for New Borns Babies.. !!

Deepa Jain

http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/gripe-water

• 10
Bhushan Jadhav

thanks

Deepa Jain

Woodwards

Bhushan Jadhav

deepa which brand you are using I using graph water make by Abbott's pharmaceutical company

Deepa Jain

yes true !! I also use alcohol free ! natural ! gripe water ! By consulting my docter.. ! thanks dear !!for your opinion.. and it is mentioned in the blog that there was a use of alcohol before it was banned it returned with natural herbs after that..

Dharani Kumar

Come on Harika... there are some brands wit alcohol and sugar free but still your points & thoughts are more welcomed... will check wit my doc for sure

G S Harika

So sorry to say this but if you just Google about gripe water it is banned in India as well as in originating country USA bcos it has alcohol mix which is the main reason for the babies to stop crying and sleeping , so no doctor is suggesting gripe water now for babies I would suggest everyone to check with your doctor once before using it. sorry if I had hurt any of your personal feelings but I thot everyone should be aware of this fact after all we all love our babies a lot

Sayali pawar

yah it's good for baby nd they also love it .

Deepa Jain

"an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of  cure. " true!! you won't believe!! my little bunnies!! they love it!! from day one!! when I started it she was one month I gave her gripe water n she was literally showing me actions to have more ..omg.. wonderful feeling.. ! and trust me it's wonderful!!

Dharani Kumar

it's an good informative and I am happy tat I am giving it to my baby daily from zero days wit required quantity... have strong belief in this tat she doesn't face any pooping issue so far

Bhushan Jadhav

nice information