Is it natural!!??!!

Neha Agarwal

Updated on Jul 01, 2015

greetings everyone.. am a working mother of an active 7 month old boy. i would like to know is it normal for a child to not cry but "HOWL" during each feed whether cerelac or potato or khichdi or dal?? Tried to make it a fun feed with games/walker/noises/music but everything seems to fail and ends up becoming a forced feed.. Is this normal?

• 7
neha Agarwal

I completely agree @palak.. I have started the same but I don't know where to draw the line... as in when do I figure out that I have fed enough...

Palak Yogesh Vora

Neha it depends upon baby.... my baby is also 7 mths old he also loves to eat with fun like talking with him, listening story with expression and all so dont worry earlier I was also tensed but later i realized that he loves to eat by doing all this fun games... there is no harm.

neha Agarwal

@amrita Jha not always but anytime that has happened he definitely has been calmer.. the crying has been there

Amrita Jha Alkara

Neha are you maintaining a proper time difference between the meals. Actually my son was doing like that earlier then I started maintaining atleast 4-5 hours gap between the meals.

Vaidhegi

How about fruits... does he eat them properly or is it the same... try to add some salt in his food just a little it enhances the taste... but still it is not advisable to add salt or sugar to baby foods.... try to find his favorite food and give that more often... try changing the texture of the food...

neha Agarwal

No @nitin.. It has always been like this with him- forceful feed

Is he teething neha?

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs