Health

is it normal to have headache burping n jaw pain im 35th week of pregnancy. m also having sinus problem. but much better now.

Updated on Aug 26, 2019

urgent plz

• 3

I'm Hanna Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the Website address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to go to his Website  https://instanbulherbalcenter.000webhostapp.com 

I have been trying for 3years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spiritualist who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spiritualist Priest Babaka after interaction with him, He did a ritual for me and also instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with my partner or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next 3 weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant contact him via email : babaka. wolf@gmail. com or Facebook at priest. babaka

hi rd! it could be due to indigestion too. however if u feel unbearable pain and discomfort please do not take any chance and consult yr doctor.

Always looking for healthy meal ideas for your child?

Get meal plans
Top Health Blogs