Is Sonography must in the First Trimester ??

REENA SOLANKI

Updated on Sep 04, 2017

Hiee to All dears.. I am 7 weeks pregnant and I want to ask that can I skip my Sonography in this 1st Trimester ? Is it necessary to take Folic acid recommended by my doc daily?? Plzz guide me in dis....

• 11
REENA SOLANKI

Thanks dr Sukanya Phansalkar

Nidhi Sahrawat

yes it is very important.... DNT b scared go for it...

Sukanya Phansalkar

the sonography in the 7th week is necessary to know the position and well being of the fetus. and yes folic acid supplement is necessary in pregnancy for brain development of the baby, and to keep you well nourished as you might experience morning sickness and lot of aversions which may cause a lot of deficiencies.

Bhargavi Pandya

yes it's necessary to folic acid for first trimes6

REENA SOLANKI

Thanks to all

Parul Aakash Gupta

yes folic acid is necessary.. n dont skip sonography as it tells u the growth of a child.

Pooja Sakpal

Sudipta Dash if the pain is unbearable call your gyneac immediately. There is slight pain as the uterus is expanding causing the ligaments and muscels that support to stretch which may cause the pain.

Pooja Sakpal

Folic Acid is a must during pregnancy. Its essential for the brain development of the child. A sonography in the first trimester will give u the expected delivery date and your baby's heart beat. Its a beautiful feeling when u get to hear the heartbeats of your little one, there an instant bond formed right then. Do not skip or avoid any medications or tests given by your gyneac. u need to completely trust her.

Sudipta Dash

Hi all, I m 7 weeks pregnant and I am having lower abdominal pain. Please suggest wat to do!!

hi REENA SOLANKI ! it's very important to trust ur doctor, before u go ahead. if u haven't been able to have that faith on her , for whatever reasons, look for another doc, whom u can trust for next 9 months. yes , folic acid is necessary during first trimester and so is the first scan, to check EDD and rule out any abnormality. hope this helps!

puloma pandey

Hi Reena, yes folic acide is nessary and sonography is also to know about the well being of the baby.