It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3

Shikha

It is mandatory to give 6 month vacinnation which are OPV and Hep B3 .pls advice .

• 3

Dr Vijay Vardhan Rao

Yes it is important to take the 3rd dose of Hep B vaccine. Hep B has 3 doses in all. There are 3 schedules for hep B vaccine- 0,1 & 3 months or 0,1 & 2 and 0,1& 6 months.. The 1st schedule is good but doesn't lead to complete seroconversion. 2nd schedule is limited to high risk cases ( baby born to a HbsAg positive mother or health care staff), 3rd schedule is seen to give Complete seroconversion and full protection..

Priya Yadav

Hey, the vaccination schedule actually comes from the most experienced and qualified paedetricians of India and are revised every year's based on Indian Paedetrics Association recommendation I personally didn't miss any from vaccination schedule and would advise so. Its better to be tensionfree rather than missing one vaccination schedule and let it bother you if its fine or not

Deeparani

Actually my doc told it's not required so next vaccine will be @9- 12 months

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..