it's 1st birthday and family advised so different. m not happy

Bindaas Megha
All age groups

Updated on Jul 20, 2017

I want a party on my baby's first birthday but Hsbnd saying why u want to waste money on other people. use it for baby only. awwww what that's mean I don't understand

• 7
Neha M adhikari

my daughter enjoyed the party to the fullest. she started walking one week before her first birthday and danced a lot on bday. don't forget to capture the moments.

Neha M adhikari

I think first birthday is so so special and you must celebrate this. the first milestone of baby's life. make a vedio of the event so that baby can also enjoy it later.

Bindaas Megha

I think u all ryt. baby can't enjoy the party at 1 St year of birthday. people will enjoy only even I can't because I need to be with him for his care n basic needs. hmm I think I should plan a small party at home with family n close frndz thanx everyone for helpful advice

Kavita Sethi

Hi mega .. why don't u and ur hubby decide to celeb. 5th birthday with grand party.... me and my hubby decided to celeb grand birthday of our dauther when she complete the age of 5years ... also by that time she became mature enough to enjoy the party which is exclusively for her... u guys can arrange a small party at home only .... as we did for last 3 birthdays...

Monika Saha

1st birthdays are always special but remember your baby might not enjoy the day and will not even remember this in future.. I personally dont prefer throwing a party but yes I would rather do something which makes me, my husband and my baby happy :) Something in which we all can enjoy.. but you are also not wrong :) its just how we see things, difference of opinion basically.

Amit Jain

but your husband concern on spending money on others may be right as usually children dont enjoy on their 1st birthday. ...so make them happy in what they like.... on that day.... this might be the thoughts hevmay be having. ...

Amit Jain

Megha you are right in celebrating the 1st birthday of uour child ....it should be done....