Job rejoining

Kamaljit Kaur

I want to rejoin my job & my baby is 3mths exclusively on formula feed as my my breastmilk was low. But my in laws stay far off. They are unwilling to move to our place to take care of my baby. Now should i stay at their place &commute daily or force them to come to our place? My hubby's salary is low so rejoining is must for baby's future &if i commute daily then i will b able to spend very less time with her & get tired too. With in laws i'l have to see household too being a joint family. What to do?

• 2

Tejal Singh

Will agree with @shruti. Don't force. Try half day or try to manage work from home option, if it'd available. Try maid service, but do police verification before keeping any maid with baby.

shruti ashok

Do not force anyone to take care of ur baby, that wont b good for the baby.. explore daycare + working half days to begin with as an option.

my 7 month baby sometimes does 3-4 times..

my lo is 7 months old now and I started feeding him semisolid food. what I obser..

patenting

about itching

How to make breasts empty after stopping..

After stopping d mother feeding, little flow of milk will come right. Even thoug..

baby not peeing suddenly

my baby is 4 months 4 days old she usually will urinate more and active baby sud..

diet for a 5 months old baby

how much of water can be fed and from when should we start giving water

hair loss

my baby is of 5 months .she is having hair loss. wht to do