Johnson and Johnsons products

Created by Neha Bhalla

I have been using j& j since 4 years. But oflate I have been hearing rumours about the brand. can anyone help me. what should I believe?

• 15

I have been using Johnson products for my daughter from day one and have found no issues at all. I am myself a Johnson baby and also all kids in my family have been using Johnson products and they are perfectly fine. Johnson is the best brand when it comes to baby care products.

Yes Johnson and Johnson products r not good... So, u can try mama earth baby products its very good n safe for babies...

Hi Neha, as a mom we are always worried for our children. I read your post. You have heard rumours about JnJ, but you are using the products for your child. Did you get any problem? I have been using all JnJ products for. my daughter past 6 yrs. Not only she, but my niece who is now 12 yrs old uses JnJ soap to wash her face because it is very mild. It is trusted brand amd is in the market past hundred years. I would suggest not to go by rumours but do your own research.

Dear for the last few months I have been using mama earth products n m really happy with its performance... try it.... it has good results

that's true we can't take risk for baby.. so. i opted mamaearth baby products n believe me thy r amazing

Pls don't use Johnson baby products u can try mama earth baby products its very good n safe for babies

no doubt that jhonsons baby products are well known products frm so many years n good also. but they are not suitable for the skin of our kids. i would suggest u to try mamaearth baby products range. they are awesome natural products. i came to know abt them last year as someone known introduced them to me.

Hi Neha, as mommies we all want the best for our lil ones and when you hear about anything that could affect your baby in any way its natural to be confused and disturbed. I as a mommy of a 5 year old, vouch for J&J products because they work so well for my son. Not once have i ever faced any issue. I am sure a company that is globally so popular and are pioneers in baby products could go wrong especially when their clientele are new born's and toddlers.

It is only natural for a mother to be worried about what she is choosing for her baby... In our family we have always been using Johnson's for every kid... Infact I have grown up on it and I still use it for myself... Yes I did hear some cases against Johnson's but reading about them in detail made me realise that I can still trust the brand... My daughter is 4. 5years and she is growing up on Johnson's and now I am expecting my second one and this one too will grow up on Johnson's... Belief is one's own but this brand is around so many years and it is only irony that as soon as these cases against Johnson's started coming up so did the flush of new naby care brands out of nowhere... No product is made inside my home so how do I trust other brand's claims...

even i believed those rumours and somehow switched to mamaearth products and im a happy parent with all the products being introduced by the brand

Internet is teeming with false information. Johnson has been the longest brand in the market. They have 5 level safety process. All the raw materials are 100% safe. They do extensive testing for allergy, irritation on the skin. They do human testing too. I have been a johnson baby and my kids too.

hi dear, there have been cases against J&J which are not rumors. to each to its own. sm ppl say J& J suited their kid. some say othrwise. I am currently using mamaearth for my son and very hapy with its natural baby care range. so wud say make ur pick wisely

u can try mamaearth baby products .. d products r gentle and safe for kids

When I had my baby, I too went out researching and figuring out best options for him. My friends and I have used J&J products for our babies without complaints and have loved it. they maintain high safety standards internationally and advertise all their ingredients on the label. good luck

hi Neha Bhalla !hope u r doing good. shalinivarora please share your views on the same.. please go through the link given below. hope you will find it useful. https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/johnsons-baby-prosucts/91917?ptref=sa0g0000ika1yx9