Joining work after maternity

Shirin Chithara

My girl baby is 5 months now and I was planning to join back my workplace when she completes 6 months. I fear if she will adapt to this change (i can't be with her for 8 hours) and hence am thinking of postponing the joining period by two more months. Will there be any difference if I do so OR whether she will adapt in 6 months only. Kind of confused! :( pl give your suggestions.. Thanks!

Niyati Bhivgade

Hello Shirin, I too agree baby recognize their mother by birth and it doesn't make any difference if you postpone your joining. Baby are far more adjusting to their surroundings as we think. So just don't worry and join your workplace but yes once you come home all the attention you have to give your baby.

shirin chithara

Hi swati, thanks a ton for your suggestion. Just curious to know how long the baby takes to accustom to the change?

Hi Shirin if you join now your baby will adapt to your absence. As for not recognising the mother the baby starts recognising the mother as soon ad they are born. I have had this experience when my son was 4 months old and I use to leave him with nanny. Entire day she took care of him but the moment I entered home he clinged to me.

Ruchi Sharma

Join ur job. As your child is small now she doesnt recogize you so much. But as she will grow old she will recognise youand then it will be more difficult for you to leave her.

stools after feed

hi .. my daughter 2. 5 month old ..she passes stools 3 to 4 times in a day while..

cough remedy

what is cough remedy for 1 month baby??

Making of baby food.

How to make my baby's food ?Please suggest me .

Hair growth

Hii my baby is 2 monrh old her hair growth is very slow when she was born her he..

Gripe Water

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can I start giving him gripe Water?

Teething regarding

Hello,my baby is 7 and half months old .she is suffering from loose motions or v..

lose motions from last 20 days

Hello Everyone, My 4 month old baby is suffering from lose motions from last 20..

sleeping

hello meri beti 3 month 8 days ki h woh rat ko dudh pi kr soti h or morning main..