Junior horlicks

Sandhyazya

Hi.. let me know if junior horlicks is good to add in milk n give for 3. 4 yrs kid.

Hi Sandhyazya, yes you may give your 3 year old junior horlicks, however I would suggest to wait till the child is four at least because at the end of the day they all are processed food. I also started all these things when my son was four. Before this you may give him pediasure. It comes in three flavours. Vanila, caramel and chocolate.

cough and cold

hlo... ur previous advice proved right and very helpful... Thanks... my son is s..

hello all, my daughter is 4 yrs and 4 mo..

concern about the height.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar