Kahlil Gibran on children

Sankdip Das

“Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you yet they belong not to you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts, For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you. For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday. You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far. Let your bending in the archer’s hand be for gladness; For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable. ”

I really love Kahlil Gibran. Thanks for reminding us all what a wonderful source of inspiration his words are in all spheres of life.

Aashna

So true! A thought such as this, makes you look at things from a different perspective.

Neena

beautiful and liberating

Prajakta Deodhar

Good msg.

Oh lovely, I absolutely love and believe in this. Beautiful words of wisdom that can resolve many a parenting issues..

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..