Kids friend circle

Sudha Chouhan

Its difficult to keep control on kids friend circle. Elder kids bully on him and younger one keep complaining. Few of friends same age get him used to with foul language. How to ensure proper friends for my kids.

• 2

Sudha Chouhan

Agree..

Hi Sudha, you can't really control your child's friends, but what you can do is prepare your child with the right values. Tell him that using bad langauge is wrong and that anyone who does it also is doing a wrong thing. Teach him to identify between the right and the wrong so that he can use his own discretion when making friends. reinforce your values to him. Be friends with him so that he can confide in you about episodes of bullying etc so that you can take proper steps. But remember at the end of it, you can't step in make things all good for your child however much you try so it is better to prepare and teach your child.

Rude behaviour

My son is 5years and 3months old, now a days there is behaviour change in him. H..

sensitive kid

my son he is going to be 5 yrs. very sensitive, he cannot see others doing bet..

deep mid night sleep

my son is 3. 9 years old. He wakes up very often at mid nights. atleast 3 to 4..

how to control or teach good manners?

when child starts behaving badly with others and elders then how to teach them

Need some help on how to manage a whinin..

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kid (3yrs and 8 months) but off lately he has..

hi

my dolly have cold ....

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..