Kids getting some viral infection like bumps appearing in skin

Sunil

Jul 22, 2013

All, I stay in bangalore and i saw that for my kid( she is 2. 10yrs) is getting small bumps on her legs and hands(like the one with Chicken pox). My neighbours kid too had these prob and doctor suggested them that it would heal on its own within 2 or 3 days and its a viral infection, dont need a medicine and its common in bangalore. Can i know if anyone else kids too have these kind, especially from bangalore? I am a bit worried

• 6

Sunil

Thanks Jyothi...

Jyothi

Wishing her a speedy recovery

Sunil

Hi Sudipta, Thanks.. I went to see doc finally, and she said its the same. Fortunately she dont have much on her mouth, hope it doesn't. Gave one or two med ...I think its all due to the pollution here

sudipta

Hi,my baby too had 2 weeks before this disease is named as hand ,mouth disease in mouth also it will come n painfull too. Kid wont like to have food. i gave her medicne it took arround 5 days to recover.. in hand Rashfree ointment u can apply n in mouth zytee u can apply..

Sunil

Hi Jyothi, Thanks, i would take her to doc soon, as i think the symptoms of molluscum contagiosum are almost the same with her now.

Jyothi

Hi, I would suggest you google molluscum contagiosum and check if the bumps resemble those in the pictures. These are common viral bumps that are passed on from child to child and in some cases to adults with low immunity. Also suggest you to take him to a dermatologist. Although these are harmless, they could spread pretty quickly and look unsightly.

vitamin b,b12,iron rich recipies for3yrs

my son geting recurrent angular chillitis

stop feeding

m a working woman. my child usually sleeps on his own wen m out but wen m at hom..

My Son does not keep his right foot stra..

Hello everyone.. I hve to ask one thing.. while walking my son keeps his right..

Recipe of yogurt for baby

My son of 15 months old. I want to introduce yogurt in his meal. How can I prepa..

Combination of food

Can i give curd with egg and fish to my 2. 3 yr old daughter ?

sleep prib

hii.. my sin is 18month old..... wo sota hi nahi hai.. raat me har adhe ghante k..

suffering from fever

can anyone suggest home remedy for 2 years old child suffering from fever...