Kids getting some viral infection like bumps appearing in skin

Sunil

Updated on Jul 22, 2013

All, I stay in bangalore and i saw that for my kid( she is 2. 10yrs) is getting small bumps on her legs and hands(like the one with Chicken pox). My neighbours kid too had these prob and doctor suggested them that it would heal on its own within 2 or 3 days and its a viral infection, dont need a medicine and its common in bangalore. Can i know if anyone else kids too have these kind, especially from bangalore? I am a bit worried

• 6
Sunil

Thanks Jyothi...

Jyothi

Wishing her a speedy recovery

Sunil

Hi Sudipta, Thanks.. I went to see doc finally, and she said its the same. Fortunately she dont have much on her mouth, hope it doesn't. Gave one or two med ...I think its all due to the pollution here

sudipta

Hi,my baby too had 2 weeks before this disease is named as hand ,mouth disease in mouth also it will come n painfull too. Kid wont like to have food. i gave her medicne it took arround 5 days to recover.. in hand Rashfree ointment u can apply n in mouth zytee u can apply..

Sunil

Hi Jyothi, Thanks, i would take her to doc soon, as i think the symptoms of molluscum contagiosum are almost the same with her now.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs