Gadgets and Internet

laptop problem

Anurag

My Nephew loves to surf the net and play games on his mothers laptop . Most often he gets the laptop but when his mother has work to do ( she is a consultant and works from home ) and he does not get the laptop he gets really upset and becomes very aggressive with her . He is 12 yrd old , she is in a dilemma . She is thinking about buying him his own laptop but feels he is too young for it … what should she do ??

Dear Anurag , i am sure at 12 the child is capable of an adult conversation and his mother needs to patiently and seriously have a talk with him . He needs to understand the importance of work as compared to playing games . I am sure if you treat him like an adult he will behave like one.

video game

Can anyone suggest good creative video games for an 8 yrs old girl . I want a ga..

mobile phone problems

My 5 yrs old thinks my mobile is a toy , more specifically its his toy ; despite..

work from home

if anyone interested to do work from home... cn comment here ...

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

discharge

I have some cramping and having too light brown discharge not heavy little bit.

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..