Lazy in writing

Dushyant Gajaria

My son who is 6 years old and studying in 2nd standard, he is very good in oral and visual learning, but when it comes to writing he is very bad his teacher and school colleagues tell us that he is busy either playing with pencil and rubber or just looks here and there. Generally this make it very difficult since he he doesnt copies down all what the teacher teaches in class , sometime even important information and annoucement also is missed out and we have to take books from other class students which sometimes looks very bad. We have tried diffrent ways for eg (fear) that if he doesnt write down everything the punishment will be given , (bribe) we offered him choclates and educational videos on youtube if he completes everyting on time. Sometimes he does but most times he still doesnt, can any one guide what can be done ...

• 1

Dushyant Gajaria, I suggest you have a word with the teachers at his school and try and figure out what is it that makes him hate writing so much. Sometimes, the idea, mostly reinforced by teachers and parents, that you can't write while others are writing so well, put a child off so much that he gives up. So have a supportive enviornment at home. Do not force him, but let him write whatever and however much he wants to. And once he does, praise him lots. For a month, atleast, do not pressurize him into writing but just what is necessary. he will lose points in school, agreed, but a short term loss anyday is better than a long term loss.

My daughter is 3 year's .Is this age is..

All are saying,that don't admitted her in nursery.

Activities for a 4year old

Hello all,please suggest activities or summer camps for a four year old boy in w..

school

how to get ready before sending to school

Concern about study

my 5 year old child don't want to study when i trying to study him ,he never lis..

About my son's education

Hi my son is five ten eight month.. he a good responding n hyperactive kid.. but..

My child lacks concentration

Toö Much naughty Not liten Any one Toö..

tell How overcome These Type of children