lead to obesity

Suman Soni

Updated on Jul 05, 2017

hi my 10 yrs. old daughter has beacome fat. because of this her chin appears double and also her stomach has become fat. she feels inferior from her chin and stomach. what should I do to less her fat of stomach and chin so that they can appear normal. please suggest.

• 4
Suman soni

thanks Anita for the suggestion... but plz. tell me for what the hot zeera water is beneficial and plz. also tell me the proper method of preparing it.

Anitha Manimaran

Pls. give her hot jeera water every morning in an. empty stomach

Suman soni

thankyou so much shikha... for understanding the actual problem. your advices will certainly help us.

hi Suman Soni! u should do everything to make her feel good and positive about herself and avoid doing anything that makes her feel inferior to others. it is not our weight/outer look that determines who we are ,but whats inside us that counts , i. e. how beautiful a human being we r from within. by focusing on just one aspect and ignoring rest of the qualities we are doing injustice to her. since u r her mother and your opinion matters the most to her ,its advisable to praise her for her strengths.. motivate her to work on those and share with her time and again that she is beautiful, she means the world to u. as far as her weight is concerned,the entire family needs to work on it, by cutting down on junk food, adopting a healthy lifestyle, adding excercise and moderate physical activity to their life . this would not only give motivation to her, but would also make her realize she's not alone and her people are by her side no matter what. hope this helps!