Leave/Continue Job

Kanika

What do you think... after having kid... should mothers leave job or continue by keeping child of a yr or so in day care. ?

• 4

Hi Kanika, I was in this same situation 3 years back when i was blessed with twin boys. It's important to be with your child for initial few months / year. I took a maternity break for 1. 5 years and then was fortunate enough to get a good day care. my boys started going to the day care from 13 month only, i use to be with them every day - and continued accompanying my boys till the time i found they were happy and mixing with the people around. Then after 3 months was courageous enough to leave them full day there. :) Every thing went off well. Believe me - for me it was almost impossible to get back to work with 2 boys but not they are in nursery - yes big boys now - they go to school and come back at home. we talk over phone and discuss what all happened in class. I am a happy mom now.

kanika

Thanks Shikha for your suggestions

Hi kanika! It is a very difficult q to answer as u r the best person urself to answer this. If u believe u will b manage both sides well n none will b at a loss then u cud continue doing job. U cud take help of family members too like instead of leaving child in a day care u cud leave him/her with them in the presence of a nanny. or u cud look out for a good day care wherein child's safety n wellbeing will b taken care of. in case u believe in ur absence child will b taken care of well u cud continue working.

Hi Kanika! We understand your dilemma. Here is a similar talk from Poonam, mother of a young toddler, looking to join back at work. Please have a look. https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/4-months/267

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..