Legs paining

Kamala

My son is 3yrs 3months old. he is so active. He used to jump a lot. his legs are paining especially at night time. he is crying a lot I asked my pediatrician also he gave iron tonic but my son is not taking. what should I do which food or excerise I have to make for him please suggest me

• 3

Aarti

Applying Moov or any other pain relief gel is not good for kids so young.... soak her feet in warm water with a littel salt in it.... that will be more relaxing for him.

Kamala

Thank u

Dear kamala. This is common with some kids. My duaghter too goes through phases of leg pain especially on days when she does a lot of physical activity. Try massaging his legs at bedtime with warm oil or apply Moov. If the pain is too much and he wakes up several times at night, then try giving him a small dose of paracetamol which will take care of the pain. Growing children often face this but its not a serious concern. Hope this helps.

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation

motions

suggest tab for morions