Lets save the birds!

Praveen Premkumar

Dear Parents, With the heat coming on in a big way, while we have the option of staying indoors in the cool comforts of our air conditioned home, we tend to forget the birds, who's trying to live it out in the open heat. A humble request to all parents - please place a bowl of water in all your balconies, lets do our bit to save the birds. They have nowhere else to go to.   Engaging your child in such an activity, will also help the child understand the significance of such humble deeds.   Warm Regards

Aditi

:D way to go Bhavna

I have tried to make a Garden on my terrace , a little shed and lots of plants ... without putting water for the birds , we get about 30 - 40 pigeons on our terrace ... they all sit in the shade , chew up the tiny insects that sometimes are in the flower pots ... some even eat the plants which have thick and juicy leaves... all is well for me and the pigeons but the poor guy who comes to clean the terrace everyday is super bugged :-) because he has to deal with all the mess that the pigeons leave behind .... All in all .... i am happy and the pigeons seem to be happy...

Praveen Premkumar

wonderful aditi.. i started it last year too.. hopefully they should start drinking this year..

Aditi

I do that, have started this earthen urn of water thing year before last, first year the birds would not come, last year they started drinking water, this year they are even taking baths :) so its just getting better & better :)

tht is such a good thought.... also something which i would ove to inculcate among my child right from an early age... compassion for animals, birds and nature.. thanks

second baby

suggest me on 2nd pregnancy.... iam happy with one and hubby is not we are argui..

Dealing with my kids

I have three kids; a girl & two boys. Shortly after I had the third baby last ye..

numerology or shastra

whether to keep name according to numerology or shastra... according to numerolo..

face pimples

hello friends... i have small small pimples on my face i breastfeed my baby too...

hi

hi

hello

hello