Loose motions

Ritika Dhingra

My daughter is 4 months old. She is not on breastfeed since last one month and takes double tone milk. She is having loose motions since last evening. After every single feed, she is passing stool. That is why she is feeling too sick and irritated and ia sleeping more than the usual. What can be done?

• 4

ritika dhingra

Thanks all for ur advice.

Neha Chopra

I would suggest you to give her formula feed like lactogen or Nanz. Do not give mother dairy milk till d baby is a year old as it is difficult to digest and leads to tummy problems.

radhika tuniki

Hi ritika....... in general doc suggests sporlac powder. half of the powder can be mixed in one spoon of milk and given to baby. Also they suggest dry zinc powder which need to be mixed with water and need to be given for 2 weeks.. pls consult doc and take suggestion whether u can go with these.....

Sunita

You could check if stool has saliva like texture which means she has diarrhea. You could feed her with ors to help dehydration. In case she has fever and feels uneasy it's better to take her to doctor. Otherwise babys pass stool frequently at this age

cold my 8 th month old baby

my baby is 8 th month old. she has cold from yesterday onwards. is it right tim..

baby, s leg position

my son is 5 month s old and always fold their legs whenever he lie. what should..

3. 5 months old baby spitting saliva and..

My son is 3. 5 months old. From about when he entered 3rd month he have started..

my baby is suffering from fever he is 8 month old i gave him pcm bt still he is..

weight gain

hi, My 2. 5 month old baby boy is gaining only 20-25 gms weight per day. he is e..

my baby is 6 month old he can sit 5 min so. i should give him food to baby by si..

bleeding after delivery

hii all, i had cesarean delivery 18 days before. there was bleeding only 6 days...