low breast milk

Er Anita

Updated on Jun 15, 2016

hi I have 2 months old baby boy and I have low breast milk. my baby didn't drink other milk so what am I do? pls give any suggetions

• 8
Aarti Dhanrajani Haswani

ajwain water can be prepred by boiling around two ltrs of water and 2 teaspoon of ajwain. yoy may also store it for consumption. with this water you can take raw jeera -1 to 2 teaspoon.

Er Anita

how to prepare ajwain water with jeeru pls tell me the receipe

Aarti Dhanrajani Haswani

try taking jeera along with ajwain water. Jeera helps in increasing the milk supply. also breastfeed your baby as much as u can. i have noticed that supply of breast milk increases with its demand. good luck.

Kamala Vadali

eat raw papaya not fruit. also u can drink water of boiled rice I mean when u start cooking the rice in a vessel not in a pressure cooker it reaches to boiling point and the water gets over flow that water with a pinch of salt

Snehal Akhila

try Ramdev baba's Shatavar churn..... its best

Omera Niyaz

have a mixture of powdered badam, walnut n roasted tal makhana in equal amounts. add 2 tablespoons of. this mixture in milk and consume twice everyday... it. worked for me.. all. the best

Priya Adhe

Start eating papaya daily twice. It is the easiest way for ample amount of milk. I tried it n results were awesome....

Sharmila Bose

Eat lot of mutton that would give milk

Top Babycare Blogs