Low weight

Suparna Khan

My child 11 months. His weight is 7. 7. his birth weight is 2. 5. Is it good or any problem. what is the solution

ameena yaseen

my baby too have the same problem he is 11 months his weight is 8. 2. I think ur baby is now completed 1 year can I know his present weight..

Shuchita Joel

Weight should double in 5 months and triple on a year

It is quite normal. Don' t worry. Just ensure that you keep breastfeeding as long as possible along with the regular food that you have started.

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..