Lymph under armpit after C-section at the 8th day after delivery. Why this happening and is there any remedies?

Updated on Jan 21, 2020

• 7

I face same on 3 day of delivery after both pregnancies . I think it is becz of feed .. jab bachai sahi sae pinai lagta hai ye reduce hojati hai I m back to normal now as my daughter is pro in sucking 😂.. if any doubt go and c doc too

ISRAH tanku so much for telling us also as what doctor told you as it might help us and tell other mommas if they too face the same issue

Consulted doctor It's a milk lymph Some has milk tissues to underarms So pump the milk totally then it will reduce Its normal and have to rub it daily and take hot bath Don't sleep keeping your hands upward By doing all this.. in two days it's gone for me

hi ISRAH hope you have got yourself checked from doctor. Do let us know hw r u now.

Hi ISRAH don't take it as usual.. must get yourself thoroughly checked by a doctor

Hi ISRAH ! It could be due to breast engorgement. However it is advisable not to take it lightly and get it investigated to rule out any other cause for the same. Continue breastfeeding yr baby from both sides alternately.

Helo ISRAH did you had your postnatal checkup after delivery? Did you asked your doctor about this? If not then it is better to consult your doctor for a better solution because in this causes its better to go with doctor's advice than trying any remedies

Haritima Pandey
Proparent
Featured content of the day
Parentoon of the day
Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Pregnancy Blogs