Main food Only Plain rice

Shabana M J

My son is 4 this november,2015. He likes to take only plain white rice. He does not like to have along any carries or rasam to it not even variety rice. He would take fried items like chicken or potato along with plain rice. How can I encourage him to take curries and other veggies. He does not like to chew only vegetables but chews non-veg. I tried cutlets that too failed.

• 2

Shabana M J

I tried to give him soups and juice. He says no. He is not ready for change from routine. He just have pineapple and orange juice. And apple and banana as fruit. Not willing to give a try. If I force him to give a taste teat also he cough and vomit. Please suggest he is malnurished and underweight. I give him a handfull of cashews daily still no weight gain.

Teena

Hi Shabana, If your son is not eating rice with curry then you may give him soups, fresh fruit juices, shakes separately to fulfill his nutritional requirements.

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child

meal

my child is very skinny, what kind of meal will be suitable for him, he takes ev..

my daughter dont like to eat food.

my daughter is 3 years and 4 months. she dont like to eat vegetables and chapati..

Egg in summer

In summers,can egg be given to the three year old baby. if yes,brown/ white egg.

diet plan

please suggest me a diet plan/ daily meal routine for my 3. 7 months old. his sc..

eating habits

hi.. my child takes 1 hr minimum fr lunch n dinner. he keeps bite of roti in mou..