make learning more intresting

Shruti Jha

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wat to do

• 3

Joe P Horton

I agree kids of age between 9 to 15 years, usually gets attracted towards video games, and avoid studying books. I think you should properly arrange a timetable which includes study time as well as playing time accordingly. Video games are not too bad, as they also have many benefits like kids can gain concentration power, can improve their eye sight, and becomes more independent to handle the situations. Few sites like www. instant-gaming. com/en/ , CD keys has bought many entertaining games that will also helps to improve skills.

Sukanya Banerjee

Most of the boys today are attracted to video games. Sometimes you have to be firm and restrict his game playing time. Push him towards reading. Most of the kids do not like studying. And they will do anything to get away from it. Still make a routine and make him sit down. Do not let him do other things during that time. Once he knows that if he finishes his studies he can go back to play, he will probably do his work. But you have to be very strict and should not sway away from it.

Shreya Rajvanshi

Hi Shruti, create an interesting ambience around his study area. Get some interesting stationery, a mug with an inspiring quote, or placard with an interesting quote

to create attention in child towards st..

how to encourage a child to study

weak in studies

education and learning

concentration

lack of concentration

Not interested in studies

Hii please help me to find out ..what is the problem behind it ? my son is 8yrs..

learning problem

hi! my 10 yrs. old daughter has learning problem. whatever she learn, not have k..

concentration

my son is in 4th standard . his grasping power is very strong. But he lost some..