Me & mummy

Hetal Nandaniya

my son is of 1 month. He get hiccups everyday from the time of his birth. Is it normal? Wt to do to relieve that?

Talat Farheen

Hi Hetal, it's very common in infants. My daughter also used to have lots of hiccups. Nothing to worry they will decrease by the time.

applej82000

getting hiccups r very normal..... nothing to worry about. they will go away by themselvea

Swathi Rao

It's absolutely common to have hiccups in babies. This is due to swallowing of air during crying and breast/bottle feeding. Hiccups intend to push the air out so there is nothing to worry about. U could give her/him gripe water when he is 3 months old

Teething regarding

Hello,my baby is 7 and half months old .she is suffering from loose motions or v..

lose motions from last 20 days

Hello Everyone, My 4 month old baby is suffering from lose motions from last 20..

sleeping

hello meri beti 3 month 8 days ki h woh rat ko dudh pi kr soti h or morning main..

Breast feeding

Foods increases breast milk

Eye lump

Hi, my 4 months baby is suffering from Eye lump from yesterday... this because o..

4 to 5 times passes urine in a day

Hi moms my son 6 months old .he is passes urine 4 to 5 times from last week. Be..