Measures to b taken to get rid of cold

Ruchi Darak

My baby is 1 year she is suffering from cold i am giving her nebulizer still that doesnt make her get rid of cold and also she is in her teething period so is it due to which she got cold

• 3

You are welcome Ruchi! Hope your daughter gets well soon.

Ruchi Darak

Thx i shall try it now thx a lot

Hi Ruchi, teething brings in other problems. Cold can be due to changing season. You may massage her with a mixture of mustard oil and crushed garlic. Heat the mustard oil (kachi ghaani) and crushed garlic separately. you have to heat the garlic till it turns black. Now filter this mixture and let it cool to the level of lukewarm. Massage your baby with this oil, remember to massage the chest, balk, palms and bottom of feet. Post the massage give the baby a warm bath and put your baby to sleep. It is an effective method and you will soon see the difference. I tried it on my son as well.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....