Medicine for cold

Jenifer Levis

Hello mommies my girl is 5 months completed and now she is suffering from heavy cold and not taking food properly pls suggest some medicine

Shrutie Kher

Use a streamer in the room n add eucalyptus oil in it ... Worked Wonders for my baby ...

Jenifer Levis

Thank u sruthi and preet kaur

Sruthi Patiballa

Hello jenifer, Here are some home remedies for cold for infants: 1. Mix camphor in coconut oil, and apply that to the lungs, chest, nossils and throat. 2. Mix 50gm of menthol, and 50gm of camphor in a bottle, leave this for 1 day, the mixture will become like liquid then add 1 table spoon of coconut oil. Apply this. When you apply this, the baby may vomit some liquid type just clean that and don't get tensed. 3. Take 10 leaves of tulasi, extract that and give those drops. 4. Take 1 table spoon of mustard oil, apply that on a betel leaf warm the betel leaf and keep that on ur baby chest, check the warmth of the leaf before ur place that on your babies chest. To warm the betel leaf, after applying musturd to the leaf will be stick so that it can stick to ir hand place ur hand 5 inches above the hot tava, when you feel its hot place that on your babies chest. Hope anyone of these will help you and let me now which helped you. Thank you and take care

Preet Kaur

Give steam for cold. You can use nasoclear also.. In extremely bad condition, you can also use nebolizer as per ur ped's advice.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..