mid session admissions

Sampriya

Apr 22, 2013

we have recently moved to kolkata. we are finding it difficult to get LKG seat for our daughter in most of the schools. They have finished the admission process way back in jan. Some school did a random selection which she couldnt secure. we are really stresed out by this process. please can someone suggest good CBSE/ICSE schools near jodhpur park/dhakuria, kolkata where admission is still on. thanks a lot sampriya

• 2

sampriya

thanks a lot Anurima. Just posted the same there :)

Hi Sampriya. You could also post your query in the admissions corner section of Parentune. Here is the link https://www.parentune.com/admissioncorner Hope you get an answer there.

School

My child is crying going to school after wards he stooped cryingbut teacher comp..

when to send the school

Hello my sistr in lawz son is of 2. 5 yr old when she starts to send him to pla..

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..