Midnight feed

Binsy Benny

Mar 11, 2013

Hi All,   Had a query as to at what age do children start sleeping throughout the night without waking up in between for milk? Do i have to gradually try and stop giving milk in the middle of the night or they just lose that habit on their own. My child is 2 yrs old..

• 4

Binsy Benny

thnx for the feedback!!!

Hi Binsy. A child of that age normally does not need to be fed regularly at night. It may be more of a habit than a necessity. You could try to wean your child off the midnight milk habit by giving water instead to begin with. You could also give your child milk just before bedtime.

Hi! Binsy, i agree with puja here, though no two children are similar yet by the time they are turning 2 they should be able to sleep through the night or get up once only for water.

Puja

Hi! I think by 2 years of age kids are ready to eat proper meals, so a filling dinner should help do away with the need for milk at night. Another problem with a midnight feed is that the child may not brush his or her teeth thereafter and this makes the teeth prone to cavities. Also a cup of milk late at night will make it difficult to help your child's body get ready to stay dry through the night.

plz suggest me 18month old baby ko raat me specially kya khana du..... all my i..

Underweight & won't eat

My younger son nearing 3years won't eat anything

fooding

both my children one 6 and other 1 yr old are under weight even if they r taking..

hello. my baby not interested in food. w..

I have a two and half year baby boy. he hate eating food . everyday I fight to f..

my daughter not eating food

my daughter is not eating food she wants milk to drink very fussy about food

diet chart

plz tell me proper diet chat with quantity for my 16month old son,,,

Feeding routine for 20 months old

Hello moms, PL help me with the feeding routine(with time intervals) of a 20 mo..

not eating food

my son is one year four months old he doesn't eat anything