milk mix

Manasa Raghav

Updated on Jun 21, 2017

hello mummies.. which milk mix can I use for my 15months old baby, bcoz she is not drinking plain milk,if I add little Horlicks she is liking it,but am not sure whether to give Horlicks, pediasure or not.. pls help

• 16
Rutuja Yadav

One of my friend is a Ayurveda doctor. She prepares it at her home. or you can ask your family doctor may be they can suggest you about brand.

Meenakshi Khare

my daughter has been having bournvita little champs since she was 10 months.... she likes the taste and drinks full milk.. u can choose from among bournvita,complan ,pediasure ...

Piyali Majumdar

give pediasure.. lil ones love da flavour n it comes n three delicious flavours.. n it also fulfills da nutritional requiremnt of a grown kid

Rima Duttagupta

my son is 18 months and he is not drinking milk from last 2 months ... I had tried bornvita etc but no use....

anitha pratheep

my doctor suggested cow's milk and it should b boiled for 15 mins

Priyadarshhinee Venkat

I gave to my 2years3months old son,in the mrng I give milk with junior Horlicks and in nite when he going to bedi give milk with pediasure. he loves to drink milk. i'm so happy becoz his immunity power is grown up before using that food drink Powders.

Amreen Qureshi

yy7euuek

MadhuK

my doctor suggested to add milkmaid in milk , my daughter loves to drink it

Nanthini Madhav

hi. don't go for horlicks, complan and all.. u can mix nuts powder plus sugar.

Hemant Agarwal

my baby is 14 month old ...i am giving cows milk... little diluted with water and slight sugar ...is it okay

Raani Joseph

please don't give cows milk and horlics untill she turn 2

manasa raghav

thank you Ruchi.. I'll try it

ruchi pugalia

hey, I use kesar + sugar for flavoring the milk. simply grind a couple of strands of kesar in a drop of milk and mix. I think it's way better than using any packaged milk additions from the market. kesar has a million benefits. and our cane sugar (the regular chini) is much better than the sugar used in the milk mixes in the market. there is a reason kesar badam milk has been had for time unknown in our country ☺️ my kid loves it.

Keyuri Nirav Patel

I m gang bournvita it's best rather try out for isomil....

manasa raghav

hi Rutuja.. which brand of satavari kalpa is good? bcoz I tasted patanjali taste was very bad

Rutuja Yadav

hi.. I personally use to give shatavari kalpa to my 15 months daughter. she loves it.