Milk quantity

Aman Kaur

Hi.. all... can anyone suggest.. how much milk quantity should be given to 4 month formula fed baby... as my baby boy milk consumption is very low... I an very worried. ..pls help...

Sakhee Birawat

Hi... It depends on how much your child wants to take... Don't go by the table on the box... It makes you feel that he is not taking enough... If there is steady increase in weight it should be fine.. Or if u still worried talk to your doc.. Make the feed exactly as per the instructions on the box... Try nan pro.. Normally kids like the taste...

Aman Kaur

Thanks a lot dear taruni for ur needful suggestion.

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. It depends on your baby's weight. Usually upto 40 ml per feed is recommended. 1 spoonful formula powder diluted with water upto 40ml quantity .

Food

Hi, my baby is 7 months old.. Shal I give raggi pottridge daily to him. does th..

food for six month baby

hello friends.. can i give lauki to my daughter..

Giving ORS

my baby is 7 th month old. is it safe to giving ORS to my baby

about food

am Karunasri my daughter age is 7 months old . she is not eating any thing like..

i with month i can have food to my baby

i with month i can have food to my baby

what should i feed my baby of 11 years old except milk

fenugreek

i have read that fenugreek increases breast milk. How to take fenugreek seeds nd..