Gadgets and Internet

mobile phone problems

My 5 yrs old thinks my mobile is a toy , more specifically its his toy ; despite having told him many times my phone is in a bruised and battered state because it has fallen so many times.. I don’t want to yell at him all the time but I don’t know what to do … 

One solution is to teach them to be careful while handling the phone. My 5 yr old uses the iphone on trips to play games. She is very careful with it, as she has been told that once this breaks she is not getting another one. One other thing is to buy them a toy phone with games. They will get the difference of course, but it worked with my daughter, as it just gave her an alternative "gaming" gadget.

hey swati , i went through a similar situation with my daughter but one time when my phone actually broke then i sat her down ( she was 4 then ) told her that it made me very sad when my phone broke same as when her toy breaks and she get very upset . Her instant reaction was " mama we'll get you another phone " ; then again i explained to her that it costed a lot of money to buy a new phone and i did not have that much money on me . She was quiet but did get the point . I still let her play with my phone once in a while but she is very careful with it now and both of us are happy.

video game

Can anyone suggest good creative video games for an 8 yrs old girl . I want a ga..

laptop problem

My Nephew loves to surf the net and play games on his mothers laptop . Most ofte..

work from home

if anyone interested to do work from home... cn comment here ...

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

discharge

I have some cramping and having too light brown discharge not heavy little bit.

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..