Moisturizing cream or lotion for winter

Khushi Chaudhary

Updated on Nov 21, 2017

My baby's skin is getting dry in winters. Dry red chicks. Can I appy himalya baby lotion on her face.

• 11
Satvinder Kaur

I either us mamaearth lotion or a little. Coconut oil.

Tamanna Bavishi Shah

I am using Mama Earth moisturizing lotion for my 15 months old. it is very nice and hydrating for the skin

Kirthiga Santhanam

Use coconut oil or go for mamaearth baby products as it is made from natural ingredients and is toxin free.

Aartika

I ve also started using mama earth lotion. it's very hydrating. try it. and massage with coconut oil

Sonam Bharti Kharbanda

Yes u can use Himalaya but personally I found Mamaearth better . Even my son has very dry skin n I am completely satisfied using Mamaearth lotion.

Diptimayee Jena

I m using mamaearth lotion for my baby and it's really nice you should try it. .it's organic and toxic free.. before applying lotion to your child, you should go for patch test..

Kirthiga Santhanam

Apply home made coconut oil. It's the best. Or of u gonna buy, go for mamaearth brand. It's all natural and toxin free which makes it safe on baby's skin.

VSriranjani

Hi Daily apply coconut oil to the whole body before giving bath that is the best In winter it keeps the skin soft and moisturized. And yes you can use citaphil lotion which is also the best after coconut oil

Kruti Sarma

do a patch test first. my baby developed rashes on whole body after first use of Himalaya baby oil. not sure if it's the reason but we were advised to patch test after 2weeks to confirm.

hi Khushi Chaudhary ! yes u can try Himalaya body lotion.

gayathri s

hi dear use Cetaphil moisturizing lotion...

Top Babycare Blogs