Mom 50 n her boyfriend 29

Pinky Nike

Pls tell me how to handle my mom at the age of 50 she is having a boyfriend age 29! If my husband comes to know he will never have faith on me! And what if that boy takes all my moms gold n property away, coz there are jewellery already missing.

@Shikha quite a balanced and matured response Shikha!

Hi Cecilia! Being a daughter and a mother of two girls myself I understand what u r talking about. It is difficult to accept it on the face of it. If I may ask u one question, hope u won't mind answering it? Where is your father? In case she is alone and looking for a company, I don't see why it should be a problem. It's not easy to spend whole life alone. She has been there and done that and also has seen the world. I believe she knows what she is doing. As far as your doubts are concerned regarding the boy and his credentials, you sure have every right to warn her but as far as her relationship with that guy is concerned u should keep your views reserved .trust me it's not easy to live alone. When u like someone u look beyond all factors be it age, color of skin or and all other physical characteristics. I am sure she too knows there is no future to this relationship and is just looking for a close friend in him. So would request you to forget about who will say what and how it would affect you. Rather think about it from her point of view. And do keep in mind its time to repay and do something for your mother and her happiness. Hope u agree with me. Tkcare!

You may sit her and talk to her and I would advice you to take your husband in confidence.

wanting more children will the urge go ?

I have 2 boys still young 2 and 5 months but can't help but feel we are not comp..

Fish to babies

Hi All, Can you please suggest which fish can be given to 8. 5 month baby?

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..