Mosquito bite marks

Archana Rao

Hie,   My 3 and a half year son has musquito bite marks all over his legs. He had a habit of continuously meddling with the bitten area which have left lots of marks. Any suggestions on how to reduce these marks.   Regards.

• 4

Archana Rao

Thank you all, your tips are really helpful.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

The marks that are left after a mosquito bite will definitely fade with time, Use of depigmentation creams is not advisable at all as this would lead to fading of the skin from that area. "Calosoft" is a great skin soother and can be applied on the area of the bite to help ease the itching. Incase your child has very sensitive skin then a herbal cream called " Ritch " can also be used to sooth the area. Mostly make sure the child is wering full sleeves when he is out in the park or school so the mosquito bite does not happen.

hey archana, there is a great mosquito repellant spray from chicco it works great with my son , also don't worry , with time these marks fade i have actually seen that happen . If you are still worried though you can coat the bite marks with aloevera when you put your child to sleep, the aloe will heal the wound much faster and will take care of the marks too...

Mayuri

apply lacto calamine lotion twice a day....... and immediately after a mosquito bites u can apply suthol antiseptic... this will prevent him from scratching ........whenever he goes out to play... apply odomos or any other mosquito repelent if he is not allergic to it...

stop feeding

m a working woman. my child usually sleeps on his own wen m out but wen m at hom..

My Son does not keep his right foot stra..

Hello everyone.. I hve to ask one thing.. while walking my son keeps his right..

Recipe of yogurt for baby

My son of 15 months old. I want to introduce yogurt in his meal. How can I prepa..

Combination of food

Can i give curd with egg and fish to my 2. 3 yr old daughter ?

sleep prib

hii.. my sin is 18month old..... wo sota hi nahi hai.. raat me har adhe ghante k..

suffering from fever

can anyone suggest home remedy for 2 years old child suffering from fever...

my periods and weight problem

mujhai c section sai baby hua tha jo ab 13 months ka h laikin after delivery me..