Mosquito Repellent cream for 10 month old

Lakshmi Subramanian

Pls suggest a mosquito repellent cream for my 10 mth old baby. Cn we use it regularly and will it be safe for the baby? Thanks!

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks much Shikha!

Lakshmi while taking the child outdoors, a. U could make her wear full sleeve upper and full lenghth lower garments b. Rub neem oil on hands and legs which is a natural mosquito repellant and is safe for skin c. avoid use of dark colored clothes such as black and browns as theSe attract mosquitoes d. Or u could try using anti mosquito repellant stickers or patches which could be applied on baby's garment (please check it's effectiveness).

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks Shikha! Pls advise hw t handle while taking her outdoors in the evenings.

Hi Lakshmi! It's advisable to avoid use of mosquito repellant or direct application of creams on baby's skin. If u wish u cud apply cream behind baby's ears or at the sole of feet while baby is sleeping. You could use net to keep the baby safe and also try burning neem oil with a wick in a diya. Try keeping doors and windows shut during evening and at night. Hope this helps!

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..