Mosquitos

Aishwarya Ganesh

Suggest me a good remedy for the mosquito bite. My baby is ten months old and having a bad mosquito bite on her face.

• 2

Swathi Rao

U can add 4-5 drops of lavender oil in baby lotion and apply to baby's body. Use light color clothing. Dark ones attract mosquitoes. Keep ur surroundings clean and dry. Creams with vitamin b are also helpful. Mosquito repellent creams(natural) are available in market. u could use them for babies older than 2 years. but observe ur baby sensitive babies may develop rashes

Hi Aishwarya, try using aloe vera. use a fresh leaf and not a store bought bottle.

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..